Thanachart iNet, the e-banking service for individual customers, ensures that every online financial operation runs effectively, easily and smoothly with superb safety just like when you visit Thanachart Bank.
Equipped with cutting-edge, state-of-the-art maximum safety technology certified by Entrust, one of the world's most recognised security authorities and service provider of e-commerce security solutions (click here for further details on safety standards), Thanachart iNet provides convenient and precise personal financial operations that come with safety and offer true peace of mind.
Enjoy the convenience and safety of Thanachart iNet services
How to Apply
- Check real-time balance and print out transactions of savings and current accounts, fixed-deposit accounts, tax-free accounts and bills of exchange.
- Transfer money between Thanachart bank accounts for savings and current accounts.
- Make payment for goods and services of subsidiary companies under the Thanachart Group, for instance, hire purchase, home and personal loans, credit card, insurance premium and life insurance.
- Check status and stop cheques.
- Transfer money to other bank accounts and make payment for utility services including goods and other services.
- Apply for Thanachart iNet at any branch of Thanachart Bank nationwide. Download application form for Thanachart iNet
- Apply online. Individual customers holding Thanachart ATM cards or debit cards are eligible to apply. (For extra safety of your financial operations, Thanachart customers can apply for a one-time password at all branches of Thanachart Bank nationwide)
Documents required to apply for Thanachart iNet
- Photocopy of ID card or government ID card or passport/alien ID card and work permit/certificate of residence (for foreign customers)
- Thanachart Bank savings account book or Thanachart Bank current account number
Conditions for applying for Thanachart iNet
- Individual customers are eligible to apply.
- Customers must have savings or current accounts at Thanachart Bank.
- Only Thanachart account holders with a single account name of individual customer can apply.
- Applicants must have email address and mobile phone number for receiving one-time password.
For details, contact Thanachart Contact Center 1770